- And we are back! Eating (and ordering in the target language) our way through the …Read More »
- Regular School Board Meeting June 11, 2018 The regular meeting of the School Board of …Read More »
- 2018 Graduation Ceremony This year’s graduation ceremony will be at 7 pm on Friday, June …Read More »
- The Spring 2018 Semester Nursing Assistant students successfully completed class and skills lab this week. …Read More »
- The STEM students competed in the high mileage car contest and did very well – …Read More »
- High Mileage Cars The STEM students competed in the high mileage car contest and did …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- The regular meeting of the School Board of Independent School District No. 544 was held …Read More »
- Otter Tail County Family Services Collaborative, United Way of Ottertail and Wadena Counties and West …Read More »
- This week is Teacher Appreciation Week. The Fergus Falls School District is thankful for our …Read More »
- The Fergus Falls High School Team held their end of the season banquet and awards …Read More »
- Seventeen Kennedy Secondary School art students took part of the Section 8AA Art Show and …Read More »
- The Fergus Falls High School theater department presents its spring production “Leading Ladies” just in …Read More »
The Fergus Falls School District is seeking to fill a Head Girls' Softball Coach position. This position will begin March 2019. Apply at isd544.org/jobs' title='http://www.isd544.org/jobs' target="_blank" class='rtw_url_link'>isd544.org/jobs Equal opportunity employer and educator. isd544.org/jobs' title='http://www.isd544.org/jobs' target="_blank" class='rtw_url_link'>isd544.org/jobs
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
The District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.