- Mrs. Hexum’s Creative Textiles students delivered lap quilts today to the residents at Pioneer Care. …Read More »
- FIRST Team 3293, the Kennedy Secondary School OtterBots, had a great MSHSL showing on Saturday. …Read More »
- Each year the Kennedy Secondary School sets aside an evening to celebrate the many talented …Read More »
- Many of our student adapted bowlers qualified for the state tournament! The state tournament was …Read More »
- Mrs. Hajicek’s Foods I class took advantage of yesterday’s sunny weather, making Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs …Read More »
- A group of 6th and 7th grade students, along with language arts teachers Mrs. Anderson …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- Update 5/15/17 -The girls did well at state, placing 12th out of 27 teams in …Read More »
- This spring our theater department is performing the classic “Arsenic and Old Lace.” The fourteen …Read More »
- Mr. Butenhoff, our high school art teacher, reported that 18 Fergus Falls High School students …Read More »
- May 10, 2017 Dear Fergus Falls Public School Parents: In the past two days, there …Read More »
OtterBots perform well at state tournament fb.me/1XbHjFIaB
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community.
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
GoalsThe District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.