- The Kiwanis Club awards one-time scholarships of $865 each to …Read More »
- The Fergus Falls School Board held their reorganizational meeting on …Read More »
- The 9th through 12th grade students at Kennedy Secondary School …Read More »
A reminder: although Monday, January 16th was originally a day off for students, it is being used as a snow... fb.me/3nXfN196B
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community.
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
GoalsThe District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.