- As you read this column, I am hoping the Otter …Read More »
- The Tri-College Math competition was held last week, and the …Read More »
- Two of our KSS artists were honored recently: Sylvia Venberg, for …Read More »
- Prepspotlight.tv will be livestreaming all quarterfinal games for free on http://mn.prepspotlight.tv/MSHSL/GameStream.Read More »
- The March 13, 2017 school board meeting minutes: Read More »
- Last week, I was asked to make a presentation on …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- The 2017-2018 High School registration guide is now available. View …Read More »
- Kindergarten Registration is Monday, March 20, from 5-6 p.m. Please plan …Read More »
- Fergus Falls OtterBots A few weeks ago, Mentors Bill Swanson, …Read More »
- Due to the space concerns and needing to add additional …Read More »
- The minutes of the Feb. 27, 2017 board meeting:Read More »
- Due to a recent resignation, the Fergus Falls School Board …Read More »
We're fortunate to have children's author Elise Parsley visiting students at Adams and McKinley Schools today,... fb.me/8ykemrBJF
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community.
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
GoalsThe District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.