The mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community.
Integrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
The District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.