- At its October 11th board meeting, the 544 Education Foundation awarded over $63,600 in grants …Read More »
Reminder: Financial Aid Meeting for Parents & Students – Thursday, Oct. 11 @ 6:30pm (KSS Auditorium)Please note, the Financial Aid meeting that was on the calendar for Monday, Oct. 15th, …Read More »
- Parent–Teacher Conferences Parents are invited to attend the Parent-Teacher Conferences starting on Thursday of this …Read More »
- Congrats to the following students on competing in the Junior Envirothon at the Prairie Wetlands …Read More »
- Homecoming is all about welcoming our alumni back to school and to the community. During …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- Congratulations to the 2018 Homecoming Royalty, along with King Titus Seland and Queen Morgan Sikkink! …Read More »
- With another kindergarten student registering last week, we are now at 215 students in 10 …Read More »
- The Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) released the 2018 Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment scores for all …Read More »
- Excellent Test Scores The Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) released the 2018 Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment …Read More »
Middle School Yearbook prices go up Oct. 31st. SCARY! Order now and save $5! jostens.com/apps/sto…' title='https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/productBrowse/1062699/Kennedy-Secondary-School-5-8/2019-Yearbook/20180915041734867141/CATALOG_SHOP/' target="_blank" class='rtw_url_link'>jostens.com/apps/sto… jostens.com/apps/sto…' title='https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/productBrowse/1062699/Kennedy-Secondary-School-5-8/2019-Yearbook/20180915041734867141/CATALOG_SHOP/' target="_blank" class='rtw_url_link'>jostens.com/apps/sto…
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
The District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.