- Congratulations to the 36 new inductees into the Fergus Falls High School’s National Honor Society …Read More »
- Congrats goes out to 8th grader, Erika Lahti, as our Spelling Bee Champion! Also, congrats to 8th …Read More »
- The Nursing assistant students were able to participate in a job shadow opportunity at the …Read More »
- The Fergus Falls School District’s School Board held their annual reorganization meeting at 5 pm …Read More »
- 2018 Reorganization School Board Meeting January 8, 2018 The reorganization meeting of the School Board …Read More »
- Our students and our staff take the gift of giving seriously, especially around the holidays. …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- Join us online Thursday, Dec. 21st at 1:45pm for the annual Cleveland Christmas sing-along!Read More »
- Streamed live on Thursday, Dec. 14, 2017.Read More »
- The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all present. The regular meeting of the School …Read More »
- I didn’t sleep well last week thinking about the most recent tragedy affecting our community …Read More »
- Twenty students from Kennedy Secondary School participated in an art show at M-State this week. …Read More »
- December 11th School Board Meeting During our regular School Board meeting, scheduled at 5 pm, …Read More »
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
The District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.