- Congratulations to Christine Harrington, Isabella Nehk, Lydia Stephens and Tyler …Read More »
- Just Dance Kennedy Secondary School Pool Friday, April 21, 2017 …Read More »
- The Otter Outlet is now closed for the 2017 Spring …Read More »
- The minutes of the April 10, 2017 school board meeting:Read More »
- Molly Stoddard, instructional systems specialist at the Prairie Wetlands Learning …Read More »
- Students from Deb Sutor’s French II class competed in the …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- This past weekend former Otters football coach Richard Risbrudt was …Read More »
- On Monday, March 20, Fergus Falls Public Schools welcomed the …Read More »
- As you read this column, I am hoping the Otter …Read More »
- The Tri-College Math competition was held last week, and the …Read More »
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community.
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
GoalsThe District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.