- The Nursing Assistant students had an outing to the Ashby Living Center this week. The …Read More »
- School districts set a preliminary levy in September. The preliminary levy will appear on a …Read More »
- ATTENTION PARENTS! You can now sign into SchoolMessenger to determine which phone call and email …Read More »
- This weekend, Otter fan Magnus Burud celebrated his 5th birthday with a football-themed party. Magnus’s …Read More »
- The Otter Art Department held the annual Raku Pottery Firing day last week. Students from …Read More »
Thursday, Oct. 12th @ 6:30pm – Financial Aid Information Meeting (For Seniors & Parents) located in the KSS AuditoriumA financial representative from MState, Fergus Falls, along with the KSS Counselors, will be presenting …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- Parent–Teacher Conferences Parents are invited to attend the Parent-Teacher Conferences starting on Thursday of this …Read More »
- The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all present. The regular meeting of the School …Read More »
- Homecoming Week! Congratulations to King Noah Raitz and Queen Maggie Salwei! They were crowned during …Read More »
- It’s homecoming week! The High School dress-up themes and activities this week: Monday, Oct. …Read More »
- Your 2017 Homecoming royalty: Seniors Camryn Appert – Nathan Rund Naomi Beske – Noah Raitz Maggie Salwei – Max Wolfe Juniors …Read More »
- We have had a wonderful start to our school year – but, one item that …Read More »
Not surprising. 🙂 fb.me/6yLQo8FJz
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community.
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
GoalsThe District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.