- High Mileage Cars The STEM students competed in the high mileage car contest and did …Read More »
- The regular meeting of the School Board of Independent School District No. 544 was held …Read More »
- Otter Tail County Family Services Collaborative, United Way of Ottertail and Wadena Counties and West …Read More »
- This week is Teacher Appreciation Week. The Fergus Falls School District is thankful for our …Read More »
- The Fergus Falls High School Team held their end of the season banquet and awards …Read More »
- Seventeen Kennedy Secondary School art students took part of the Section 8AA Art Show and …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- The Fergus Falls High School theater department presents its spring production “Leading Ladies” just in …Read More »
- Last week was a great week in the District! We interviewed and hired many teachers …Read More »
- Regular School Board Meeting April 23, 2018 The regular meeting of the School Board of …Read More »
- Congratulations to… Tyler Hauge – The Fergus Falls High School sent off a state speech …Read More »
- This past week has been very difficult for Fergus Falls. I just don’t understand neglect …Read More »
- STEM Academy students Syanne Jepson and Declan Young produced a “What’s Cool About Manufacturing” video …Read More »
The 2018 Blondeau Fine Arts Festival is coming! Join us on Thursday, May 24th for artwork, music, and performances provided by our talented youth. sites.google.com/fer…' title='https://sites.google.com/fergusotters.org/fineartsfestival/2018' target="_blank" class='rtw_url_link'>sites.google.com/fer… sites.google.com/fer…' title='https://sites.google.com/fergusotters.org/fineartsfestival/2018' target="_blank" class='rtw_url_link'>sites.google.com/fer…
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
The District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.