- The Fergus Falls Public Schools have had a wonderful first week of school! It was …Read More »
- September 11, 2017 The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all present. The regular meeting …Read More »
- We are excited to start a new school year and partner with parents to provide …Read More »
- We are very excited to share our new Compass to Nature booklet with you! Hot off …Read More »
- The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all present. The regular meeting of the School …Read More »
- Parents/Guardians of any upcoming 5th and 6th graders, be on the lookout for a letter …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- Join us on August 1st at 6pm in the KSS Auditorium for the Fall Activities …Read More »
- Regular School Board Meeting June 26, 2017 The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all …Read More »
- NOTICE OF FILING DATES FOR ELECTION TO THE SCHOOL BOARD INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 544 …Read More »
- Regular School Board Meeting June 12, 2017 The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all …Read More »
- The graduation ceremony for the Class of 2017 is scheduled to begin at 7 pm …Read More »
Is your organization interested in having an entry in the Homecoming parade? If so, please complete this form!... fb.me/xh8bjGg3
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community.
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
GoalsThe District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.