- With another kindergarten student registering last week, we are now at 215 students in 10 …Read More »
- The Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) released the 2018 Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment scores for all …Read More »
- The regular meeting of the School Board of Independent School District No. 544 was held …Read More »
- Excellent Test Scores The Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) released the 2018 Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment …Read More »
- Welcome back to school! The staff and I are eager to start the new school …Read More »
- After a 42 year absence, Debate is coming back to Fergus Falls Schools! We will …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- Regular School Board Meeting June 25, 2018 The regular meeting of the School Board of …Read More »
- And we are back! Eating (and ordering in the target language) our way through the …Read More »
- Regular School Board Meeting June 11, 2018 The regular meeting of the School Board of …Read More »
- 2018 Graduation Ceremony This year’s graduation ceremony will be at 7 pm on Friday, June …Read More »
- The Spring 2018 Semester Nursing Assistant students successfully completed class and skills lab this week. …Read More »
- The STEM students competed in the high mileage car contest and did very well – …Read More »
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
The District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.