- Streamed live on Thursday, Dec. 14, 2017.Read More »
- The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all present. The regular meeting of the School …Read More »
- I didn’t sleep well last week thinking about the most recent tragedy affecting our community …Read More »
- Twenty students from Kennedy Secondary School participated in an art show at M-State this week. …Read More »
- December 11th School Board Meeting During our regular School Board meeting, scheduled at 5 pm, …Read More »
- At the Prep Bowl, Mr. Derek Abrahams, Fergus Falls Public Schools’ Activities Director, received a …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- A public meeting of the World’s Best Workforce/Achievement & Integration was held at 5 pm …Read More »
- Last week, November 13th - 16th, Kennedy Secondary School Students in grade 7th and 8th …Read More »
- Fergus Falls Public Schools has developed a World’s Best Workforce (WBWF) Annual Report and report summary …Read More »
- Sue Lewis and Tony Cantrell were named this year’s Support Staff of the Year in …Read More »
- Public schools are the cornerstone of our communities. We welcome students of all backgrounds, abilities …Read More »
- The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all present. The special meeting of the School …Read More »
Fergus Falls Public Schools will close 3 hours early today, Monday, Dec. 4, 2017.
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
The District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.