- Sue Lewis and Tony Cantrell were named this year’s Support Staff of the Year in …Read More »
- Public schools are the cornerstone of our communities. We welcome students of all backgrounds, abilities …Read More »
- The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all present. The special meeting of the School …Read More »
- Students in the Nursing Assistant course have been learning about caring for patients and how …Read More »
- There will be an informational Parents’ Meeting on Monday, November 13th at 6:30pm in the …Read More »
- Fall Middle School Band Concert Band Students Grades 5-8 + Honors Band Monday November 20, …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- These second-grade students learned lessons in measurement, degrees of angle, and logic in programming their …Read More »
- You are invited to attend the annual Veterans Day Program at 10 am on Friday, …Read More »
- The Fergus Falls High School theater department brings “Man of La Mancha” to the stage …Read More »
- The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all present. The regular meeting of the School …Read More »
- Friendship Week at Cleveland – October 23-27 All staff and students at Cleveland are invited …Read More »
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
The District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.