- Scrubs Camps 2017 Registration Now Open! Warm up your winter …Read More »
- During the School Board work session on Monday, January 9, …Read More »
- The Kiwanis Club awards one-time scholarships of $865 each to …Read More »
- The Fergus Falls School Board held their reorganizational meeting on …Read More »
Please help us congratulate Dawn Ackley for her 28.8 years of serving children and families! Enjoy your... fb.me/8cc6ekBEo
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community.
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
GoalsThe District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.