- Last week, Auto Instructor Joel Heikes took three top auto students to M State-Moorhead to …Read More »
- A number of 6th grade students competed at Math Masters last week. Congrats to Ryan …Read More »
- History Day Congratulations to our History Day students who advanced to the state competition at …Read More »
- Congratulations to History Day competitors advancing to State on April 28th at the University of …Read More »
- Otter tail County Public Health and Lake Region Healthcare will be holding a vaccination clinic …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- Are you concerned that your child may be making poor choices when it comes to …Read More »
- Congratulations Mayson and Camryn! Mayson Jensen and Camryn Appert will be heading to state in …Read More »
- When working in education, I find it positive and rewarding, but like all jobs or …Read More »
- Kindergarten Registration is Monday, March 19, from 5-6 p.m. Please plan on joining us that evening …Read More »
Ready to Go!
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
The District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.