- Join us on August 1st at 6pm in the KSS Auditorium for the Fall Activities …Read More »
- Regular School Board Meeting June 26, 2017 The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all …Read More »
- NOTICE OF FILING DATES FOR ELECTION TO THE SCHOOL BOARD INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 544 …Read More »
- Regular School Board Meeting June 12, 2017 The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all …Read More »
- The graduation ceremony for the Class of 2017 is scheduled to begin at 7 pm …Read More »
Not-so Recent Posts
- Regular School Board Meeting May 22, 2017 The Pledge of Allegiance was recited by all …Read More »
- Mrs. Hexum’s Creative Textiles students delivered lap quilts today to the residents at Pioneer Care. …Read More »
- FIRST Team 3293, the Kennedy Secondary School OtterBots, had a great MSHSL showing on Saturday. …Read More »
- Each year the Kennedy Secondary School sets aside an evening to celebrate the many talented …Read More »
- Many of our student adapted bowlers qualified for the state tournament! The state tournament was …Read More »
- Mrs. Hajicek’s Foods I class took advantage of yesterday’s sunny weather, making Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs …Read More »
This is a great question! Anyone care to answer? fb.me/3VZAfy573
MissionThe mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community.
Core ValuesIntegrity – Responsibility – Innovation – Accountability – Respect – Enthusiasm
GoalsThe District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.